All the delicious flavor of cream cheese, bacon, and cheese surround this Jalapeno Popper Chicken dish. This recipe is quick, easy and over the top delicious! You will have tender chicken breast filled with bacon and cheese and then covered in layer of cream cheese sauce. This recipe is healthy, gluten free, low carb and keto friendly!
Easy Dinner Meal for Families
Like a lot of families, we sometimes need a quick dinner option. One that can be prepared quickly and then put into the oven to bake. This is a meal that doesn’t take a lot of prep time and still tastes delicious! I just don’t think that you can go wrong with chicken, bacon, cheese and a creamy cheese sauce in this Jalapeno Popper Chicken dish.
Jalapeno Popper Chicken with Bacon Recipe
1 cup cream cheese
2 tbsp jalapeno peppers (optional)
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 tbsp celtic salt
1 tbsp pepper
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
3-4 chicken breast
sliced cheddar cheese
cooked bacon slices
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place chicken breast in a cast iron skillet or other baking dish of your choice.
3. Slice slits into the chicken breast but don’t go all the way through the chicken.
4. In the first slit place a small slice of cheddar cheese. In the next slit place a piece of cooked bacon. Continue alternating bacon and cheese in the slits of the chicken.
5. Mix up the cream cheese, jalapeno peppers, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, celtic salt, pepper and heavy whipping cream.
6. Cover the chicken with the cream cheese mixture.
7. Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
This dish was highly praised by the entire family! I doubled the recipe to serve our family of six and we all scooped up the extra sauce in the pan to pour over the chicken. This meal will go into our weekly rotation of meals and be served with our favorite crispy sweet potatoes.